Events for 02 Apr 2017 - 08 Apr 2017
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 events.
3rd Hinckley Spring Beer Festival
- Date: 31 March 2017 - 02 April 2017
- Every day
- Location: Hinckley Rugby Club, Leicester Road, LE10 3DR
- Time: 18:00 - 23:30
- Cost: £3
Beer and cider festival offering 21 real ales and 14 real ciders hosted in Hinckley Rugby Clubs new Clubhouse and function suite. Live music on the Friday and Saturday evening.
After a year off to complete construction works on the Club site, Hinckley Rugby Club are hosting the third Hinckley Spring Beer Festival over the weekend of 31 March to 2 April 2017.
- New 350 seat function suite
- On-site parking for 300 plus vehicles
- A selection of 21 real ales chosen from breweries as far apart as Cornwall and Yorkshire, together with 13 quality real ciders
- Full bar service
- A selection of gin cocktails will be on offer
- Local folk rock bands ‘Bodgers Mate’ and ‘Falling Angels’ will provide live music on the Friday and Saturday nights respectively
- Follow us on Facebook
- Date: 23 March 2017 - 24 April 2017
- Every day
- Location: Atkins Building, Lower Bond Street, LE10 1QU
- Time: 10:00 - 14:30
- Cost: Free
A group of local artists will exhibit some intriguing compositions in a range of style and subject matter.
The Alchemy Artists work, talk and exhibit together. This exhibition explores the themes of Alchemy, 'Things are getting better, Things are getting worse' and others, and will stimulate, delight and puzzle.
If you would like to see the exhibition outside of this time please contact The Atkins Building on 01455 247070 or email: email@example.com
Visit The Atkins Building website for further information.