Contact your anti-social behaviour officer

How do I contact my anti-social behaviour officer?

Depending on the area you live in, you can contact one of the following anti-social behaviour officers:

Mark Burbidge - (01455) 255746

  • Hinckley

Melanie Hanson - (01455) 255823

  • Barwell
  • Earl Shilton

Angela Egan - (01455) 255746

  • Hinckley
  • Burbage

Les Clark - (01455) 255854

  • Rural and villages

Alternatively, if you have a complaint or compliment regarding this service you may wish to contact Ms. Madeline Shellard, Anti-Social Behaviour and Tenancy Manager on 01455 255746.

Last updated: ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2017‎ 14:19

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

To contact us about a service, please use our online contact form.