Private water supplies
Fees and charges
Regulation 21 of the PWSR lays down the maximum fees which can be charged by the council to recover the cost of conducting the risk assessment and sampling of a water supply.
- Risk assessment (each assessment) - £500
- Sampling (each visit) - £100
- Investigation - £100
- Granting an authorisation - £100
- Sample analysis (under Reg.10) - £25
- Sample analysis (Check Monitoring) - £100
- Sample analysis (Audit Monitoring) - £500
Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council have set the relevant fees for undertaking this work for the period 2014/2015. These can be viewed in the fees and charges section of the council web site.
Water supply owners will be invoiced for the relevant charges at the completion of investigations and relevant works.
Further information on the regulations and advice on keeping your water supply safe can be accessed at the following links:
Last updated: 28/10/2014 11:22