Leicester business festival 2017
Business festival events
This year is the third annual Leicester business festival, which will run for two weeks from 23 October to 3 November. The aim is to drive economic growth across Leicester and Leicestershire.
Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council along with the organisations below have organised three events during this year's business festival in our borough.
Looking for financial support to help your business grow?
- Date and time: Monday 30 October 9.30am to 11.30am
- Venue: The Meeting Centre, 1 Marchant Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0LQ
- Register and more information: Grant Providers - Access to Finance (lbf.ticketleap.com)
Want to know why marketing and identifying who you should target is important?
- Date and time: Tuesday 31 October 5pm to 7pm
- Venue: Croner House, Wheatfield Way, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1YG
- Register and more information: Evolving Your Business - Essential Steps to Social Media Success and Growth of the Millennial Workforce (lbf.ticketleap.com)
Want to know more about tourism and what funds are available?
- Date and time: Wednesday 1 November 10.15am to 12.30pm
- Venue: Twycross Zoo, Windows on the wild, Burton Road, Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 3PX
- Register and more information: Perfectly Placed for Tourism Growth - Bosworth, Hinckley & North Warwickshire (lbf.ticketleap.com)