Emergencies - what to do
In a life-threatening situation, please call 999.
If your emergency relates to a council service, you can contact us 24 hours a day.
- During working hours, call 01455 238141 or contact Customer Services online
- Out of hours, call the control centre on 01455 251137 or contact the control centre online
Contact us on social media:
Report it online
Report a problem online: for example, a blocked sewer, a burst water main or a blocked drain
Planning for emergencies
Local Resilience Forum: Find out more how the council plans for emergencies with partners across the county. Visit localresilienceforum.org.uk to find out how you can plan for an emergency.
- Emergency UK (police, fire, ambulance): 999
- Emergency anywhere in the world: 112
- Non-emergency Police: 101
- Non-emergency health advice: 111
- Power cuts (The Energy Networks Association): 105
- National Gas Emergency Service: 0800 111 999
- Floodline (Environment Agency): 0345 988 1188