Leicestershire Citizens Advice Bureau
Get help from the Leicestershire Citizen's Advice Bureau
But help is at hand: Leicestershire Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) offers a quality marked, completely free money advice service to residents.
Please don't pay for getting help with debts.
Leicestershire CAB offers:
- Free debt management plans drawn up
- Free advice on Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs) and bankruptcy
- A calculation of your income and expenditure, allowing you to see where your money goes to each week
- A self help pack which contains information on how to prioritise debts and example letters to creditors
We will explore all of your options and assess what is best for you.
Contact us for expert help before you sign up with a fee paying debt management company, try to consolidate your debts or get a doorstep or logbook loan. These companies are in business to make money out of you! The sooner you contact us the better you will feel.
There is a common misconception that people getting into debt are unemployed or on very low levels of income. In fact, 60 per cent of our clients are working full time.
Last updated: 22/04/2013 12:02
Pages in Leicestershire Citizens Advice Bureau
- Get help from the Leicestershire Citizen's Advice Bureau
- Contact details and drop-in gateway sessions