New bin, caddy or bag


All the containers used for the refuse, recycling and garden waste services are provided by the council. Only council provided containers can be emptied so please contact us if you are missing any of them or need additional recycling containers.

Please see pages in this section on lost, stolen or damaged bins, moving in to your new home and ordering a larger bin.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

To contact us about a service, please use our online contact form.