Who can register to vote

Registering without a permanent address

Anyone without a permanent address can register in the area where they spend a substantial part of their time, even if that is not a permanent residential address. You need a special form to do this. Electoral Services can send you a form, or you can collect one from the office if you do not have a postal address.

Last updated: 27/10/2015 17:33

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

To contact us about a service, please use our online contact form.