Citizens Panel survey 2015/2016
What's it all about?
Each year the council consults on a range of services to understand how satisfied you are with the way services are delivered. This helps us monitor trends and identify areas for improvement.
This year we wanted to know your views on the following:
- How satisfied you are with council services
- How well informed you feel you are about what the council does
- How you find out about council services
- How well you think the council is performing overall
- Protection of public space - this was a new initiative we were considering. For more information on that section of the survey, you can read more about public space protection orders
We asked you to complete a survey online or via a paper copy.
The survey is now closed. Want to find out the results? Citizens Panel satisfaction results
How will the results improve the council
Resident satisfaction surveys are an integral part of the local government performance framework. They play a vital role in understanding what people think about local services - what’s working and what’s not. They also provide valuable data about how views of local services change over time, including people’s preferences and expectations. Crucially, satisfaction surveys provide information which can help Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council shape, deliver, and improve local services around the needs and wishes of local people.
Last updated: 12/10/2016 10:35