Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council

Maintenance - planning online

This weekend: Some planning documents may not be available online. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please try again on Tuesday 2 September.

Do I need planning permission?

Certificate of Lawful Development

If you require a formal decision as to whether a proposed use or development is lawful then you should submit an application for a Certificate of Lawful Development (fee for this is £86).

Further guidance is available for Lawful Development Certificates - a user's guide (gov.uk) from Communities and Local Government, and an application can be submitted online through the Planning Portal  (planning portal.gov.uk).

Last updated:  12/03/2014 13:46