Atkins Building to hold 5th Wedding Fair
Published Monday, 08 February 2016
A WIDE variety of exhibitors will be showcasing their specialist goods and services at the Atkins Building's 5th annual Wedding Fair in Hinckley later this month.
Among the exhibitors who will be present on Saturday 20 February to help couples with their wedding planning will be florists, caterers, photographers, cake makers, bridal wear suppliers, and venue hire and event décor specialists.
They will include:
- Sue Todd of Designer Travel with the perfect honeymoon and holiday ideas
- Janet and Keith Moreton of Moreton’s Vintage Hire with their luxurious selection of ice-creams as well as their iconic VW camper van wedding transport and tricycles
- Ed Brown Photography with his wedding photography portfolio
- Tom Hamlett will be available to discuss the features of his venue The Meeting Centre
- Wendy Louise Make-Up and Kelly Hartopp Hair with a range of products and techniques
- And Choices Floristry, Willow Photography, the Wow Business, Leicester Wedding Car Specialists, Centre Plate Catering, Balloonatics and Forever Living will also have stalls on the day
New to the Wedding Fair this year will be a presentation stage where visitors can see free demos and slideshow presentations.
In addition to the local exhibitors, Leicestershire Registration Service will be available to answer questions, give advice and also show visitors around the ceremony suites.
For more information see www.facebook.com/events/628236620613019/ or email email@example.com.
Last updated: 08/02/2016 10:04
- More articles in the press release archive