Car park season tickets
How to apply for a car park season ticket
A car park season ticket is available for the long stay car parks located in Hinckley listed below. If the car park is not listed below, a season ticket is not permitted on that car park.
Tickets can be for a month, three months (quarterly), for six months or for a full year.
- £375 per year from month of issue
- £200 per half year from month of issue
- £110 per quarter year from month of issue
- £40 per month from day of issue
- Replacement or amendment season tickets - £10
- Cancellation of PCN where permit incorrectly displayed - £10
The charges are inclusive of VAT.
Season tickets can be used in the following Hinckley car parks:
- Alma Road, LE10 1PN
- Druid Street, LE10 1QQ
- Holliers Walk, LE10 1QW
- Lower Bond Street, LE10 1QU
- Thornycroft Road, LE10 1BQ
- Trinity Lane West, LE10 0BH
- Trinity Vicarage Road, LE10 0BU
How to apply
Before you apply, please read our terms below.
Please note, paying by credit card will incur a 2.2% surcharge which will be added to your transaction. More about paying online
Alternatively, you can request a printed copy of the form by using our contact form, by telephoning 01455 238141 or by letter to Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Streetscene Services, Jubilee Building, Fleming Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire LE10 3DU. You will then need to complete this by hand and post it back to us with a cheque or postal order.
How to use your season ticket
Place the season ticket:
- Inside the car on the front windscreen (on the passenger side of the car)
- So that the registration number can be read from outside the vehicle
- Season tickets are only valid for a specific registration number
- Payment must be received with the application form and the season ticket will be despatched by post. Please allow three working days for processing of the application
- Refunds are available for full months only
- The season ticket can only be used in the Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council long stay car parks listed above
- The season ticket does not guarantee a car parking space
- Failure to display the ticket correctly will invalidate its use
- The council will not be liable for any loss or damage to either the vehicle and/or the contents however such a loss or damage is caused
- Season tickets are not transferable
- For full details and conditions, refer to Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Off Street Parking Places Order (various), available from reception during office hours
Last updated: 31/10/2017 15:28:40