How to report vandalism

Who and how vandalism is dealt will depend on where this takes place.

Vandalism to your own home should be reported to the police on their non emergency number. For residents in this area the telephone number is 101. The police will provide you with an incident number and explain how they will follow up the incident.

The borough council is committed to tackling all aspects of neighbourhood nuisance/harassment and anti-social behaviour. For more information please visit the anti social behaviour and nuisance section of this website.

Where there is evidence of vandalism elsewhere and you wish to report it, then you will need to know who owns the land. This is often difficult, so we suggest you contact us to explain the location and our staff will then know if the land is linked to a council department. The problem will then be passed to the respective department to follow up.

Last updated: 01/06/2016 10:02




Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

To contact us about a service, please use our online contact form.