About the grant
This grant scheme is for businesses in the hospitality, hotel, B&B, and leisure industries that have been severely affected by the local restrictions in place from 2 December to 30 December, but that are not eligible for the local restrictions support grant (forced to close business).
To qualify, your business must:
- Use a business premises in the Hinckley and Bosworth Borough area
- Have been trading on the day before the national restrictions were imposed (4 November 2020)
- Have been severely affected by the restrictions
Grant values will be based on the rateable value, annual rent or annual mortgage costs of the property on the first full day of local restrictions.
For each 14 days qualifying period:
- Premises with a rateable value, annual rent or mortgage cost of £15,000 and under are eligible for £667
- Premises from £15,000 to £51,000 are eligible for £1,000
- Premises with a rateable value of £51,000 and over are eligible for £1,500
For further information about eligibility read our local restrictions discretionary support grants (December 2020) policy
You can apply for a local restrictions discretionary support grants (December 2020) for the period covering 2 December to 30 December.
To apply for this grant, use the link below and then select the 'Discretionary Grants - Local Restrictions Support Grant (Open) 2/12/20 -30/12/20' in the list of available grants.
Most payments are likely to be made in January 2021.The scheme closes on the 15 February 2021.
If you have any questions about this grant, please contact customer services on: 01455 238141
Last updated: 13/01/2021 14:22