Downtime this weekend
Due to maintenance, our online forms will be unavailable on Friday 23 October 10pm to midnight, and on Sunday 25 October 6pm to 10pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Work life balance: annual leave, flexi-time and more
Employees can maintain a work life balance with the following benefits:
- Flexi-time: no core hours and up to two days flexi leave per month
- 37 hour week for full time employees
- Annual leave entitlement: minimum of 25 days a year (plus bank holidays) rising to 30 days with five years continuous service.
- Eight statutory bank holidays: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, May Day, Spring Bank Holiday Monday, August Bank Holiday Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day
- Flexible working arrangements, including home working, job share, mobile working, compressed weeks, term time working
- Quiet working areas
- Various family friendly policies e.g. maternity leave, parental leave, emergency time off for dependants in the same household
- Career breaks
Last updated: 21/08/2018 13:32