Work Live Leicestershire (WiLL) is a local project that supports residents living in North West Leicestershire, Hinckley & Bosworth, Melton District and Harborough District into employment, volunteering, training and education.
During the Covid-19 pandemic our project is continuing to support current and new participants in finding opportunities.
We can offer you:
- A ‘work club’ telephone hotline to guide you through the opportunities we offer and support with job searching support
- CV writing and interview coaching
- Tailored on-line training courses which include: social media and job searching, time management, confidence and resilience and many more
- Volunteering and work experience
- One-to-one key worker support
The WiLL project is delivered by a partnership of nine organisations from across Leicestershire and is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
For more details about the project you can visit Work Live Leicestershire (workliveleicestershire.org.uk) or call 0116 249 8828.