Together for tenants
“A dedicated partnership with Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, led by council tenants, working together to improve and shape services, empowering residents to enhance their local community and build a better future."
Together for tenants has made an impact both with the council and with tenants. We listen to tenants concerns and continue to help the council improve and maintain housing services. We invite officers to explain their work at our meetings and the council has recently consulted us on rents information and tenancy information and new local offers (service improvements). Tenants are invited to join a core group that meets at various locations across the borough every two months.
You can attend any meeting of interest to you or become a regular member. Travel and childcare expenses are paid, where appropriate.
To contact us or suggest items for discussion, call or email Steve Cramphorn, Chair, on 07854 974238, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Together for Tenants Committee are:
- Steve Cramphorn (Chair) from Burbage
- Michael Smith (Vice Chair) from Burbage
- Jean Collins (Secretary) from Burbage
- Emma McAffrey (Treasurer) from Thornton
- John Oswin (Committee Member) from Hinckley
We invite you to join our meeting every two months and we encourage you to follow us on facebook.
Forthcoming meeting for 2019 are as follows:
All meetings are from 10am for 10.30am for two hours. There is always coffee and a chance to meet members at the beginning of the meeting. Come and join us, we are looking for new members.
- Thursday 18 April - Update on recycling at the the George Ward Centre in Barwell
- Thursday 20 June - An introduction to the housing managers at the Hinckley Hub
- Thursday 15 August - Action we can take on what matters to you at the George Ward Centre in Barwell
- Thursday 17 October - Annual General Meeting with a guest speaker at the Hinckley Hub
Last updated: 15/04/2019 15:50