How to make a building regulations application
There are several different types of building regulations application that you can make, however they are not all suitable for every situation.
Making a building regulation application
- Decide what type of application you wish to submit
- Obtain a fee quotation by contacting building control
- Choose how you want to submit the application; either online or by post/hand
How to pay:
- Pay online: choose miscellaneous, building control and then choose:
- Building control application fee for a full plans submission application
- Building notice application fee for building notice application
- Building control regularisation application fee for a regularisation application
- Send a cheque: please include your address. If applying via the planning portal, please also include the reference number
- Contact building control admin to arrange a telephone payment on 01455 255677 or complete our contact form.
Last updated: 10/10/2017 09:08