Clean Neighbourhood Officer - Mark Taylor
Mark has a wealth of experience having joined the council in April 1990 as a Waste Management Officer supervising refuse, street cleaning and recycling contracts.
The role changed to that of a Clean Neighbourhoods Officer in 2005 and Mark now looks after Barwell, Earl Shilton and the council's income and regeneration team.
- Earl Shilton
- Kirkby Mallory
- Newbold Heath
- Newbold Verdon
Other work includes
- Income and improvement team (upgrading litter bins, street name signage, graffiti removal)
- Parish council contract bin contracts
- Hinckley and Bosworth housing and the void properties
- Collections of large (bulky) items and also asbestos collections
- Events requiring litter picking
- House clearances
Along the way he has gained several notable qualifications that complement his experience including a NVQ2 for Community Wardens, a Keep Britain Tidy award for achieving co-operation on the streets and a certificate in 'Managing Conflict and Aggression'.
Mark can be contacted through our contact form or telephoning the helpline on 01455 238141.
Last updated: 24/07/2017 16:23:40