If you urgently need to make a payment for council tax, rents, business rates and overpayments of housing benefit, please call the touch tone line on 01455 619617. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Overview of cookies
Cookies help us to improve your experience as a user of this website.
- They measure how many people are using our online services. This information can help us to improve our website further (cookies used for web analytics)
- They remember a location (a postcode and an address) so that next time you visit our website you don’t have to enter your location details again (cookies used to set your location)
- They allow you to adapt this website so that you can use colours and fonts of your choice (cookies used for accessibility settings)
You can control cookies
You can accept or reject cookies. You can also receive a prompt before accepting a cookie. You do this through your browser such as Internet Explorer or Safari. Find out more about controlling cookies by following the link in this page to AboutCookies.org
Cookies which are essential for the website to operate
The cookies below are necessary in order to provide a service to you which you have requested by using the website. These cookies are set to expire as soon as you quit your browser.
- Name: TestCookie
- Purpose: To determine whether a user's browser accepts cookie and can therefore log in
- Name: random alphanumeric string
- Purpose: To store the session id
Both of these cookies are required for our website to operate and do not contain personal data.
Our cookies banner sets a cookie
- Name: hbbcCookieConsent
- Purpose: A persistent cookie to let us know whether to display the cookies banner or not
- Value: 1 - once user has closed the cookies banner
- Expires: three years after the cookie is set
Last updated: 13/02/2018 17:11:34