On 29 May 2014 the council approved the designation of the West Clarendon Hinckley Neighbourhood Forum and West Clarendon Hinckley Neighbourhood Area following a six week consultation period in accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012.
All of the information relating to the designation of the Neighbourhood Area and Neighbourhood Forum can be found below.
- Letter confirming designation of the West Clarendon Hinckley Neighbourhood Forum and Neighbourhood Area from the council
- A covering letter and the information for the respective applications includes the following:
- A statement from the working group explaining why they are an appropriate body to produce the neighbourhood plan
- A copy of the written constitution
- Confirmation that the proposed West Clarendon Hinckley Neighbourhood Forum has at least 21 individual members
- A map which identifies the area
- A statement which explains why the area is appropriate to be designated as a neighbourhood area
Last updated: 08/02/2019 10:04