Keeping or training animals for exhibition licence

Licence summary

To run a business in the borough of Hinckley & Bosworth which trains or keeps animals for exhibition, you need a licence from the council.

Previously, registrations under the Performing Animals (Regulation) Act 1925, were regulated by Leicestershire County Council, but this changed on 1 October 2018 following the introduction of the Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) (England) Regulations 2018.

Apply for a licence: