What was it all about?
Understanding your views is key in assessing our effectiveness as a council, alongside looking at cost and performance information. Understanding your satisfaction, as borough residents, and being able to make informed comparisons can help us to manage our performance, so your views are important to us.
The survey is carried out annually with regular questions on satisfaction to allow the council to monitor trends over time.
This year the topics included:
- Satisfaction with service delivery
- Whether the council offers value for money
- Whether the council acts on the concerns of residents
- How much the council is trusted
- How well informed the council keeps its residents about the services and benefits it provides
- How residents find out about council activities
- How the media views central and local government
- Personal safety when outside in the local area
- Housing and the economy
- Hinckley market
Results of the survey will be available on our 'have your say' by the end of summer 2019.
Last updated: 21/03/2019, 09:37