There have been changes to services due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please contact us if you require assistance. Get the latest service information, government news and business support and advice.Coronavirus: information, advice and FAQs
Submission, examination and next steps
Examination update 6 April 2020
The Independent Examiner, Mr Ashcroft, has reviewed the plan and issued an initial findings note called 'Examiner's High Level Findings'. The Council issued this note to Newbold Verdon Parish Council on the 6 April 2020, and will await the response of the Parish Council. You can download the Examiner's note below:
Examination and Regulation 16 representations
Following the Regulation 16 consultation (see more information below), comments submitted to the Borough Council have been sent to the Neighbourhood Plan Examiner, Mr Andrew Ashcroft of 'Andrew Ashcroft Planning Limitied'. A requirement during the Examination is for all of the comments to be publically available on the council's website. You can view all of the Regulation 16 comments (including Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council's) below:
- 01 Sport England (PDF)
- 02 Natural England (PDF)
- 03 Historic England (PDF)
- 04 The Coal Authority (PDF)
- 05 Market Bosworth Parish Council (PDF)
- 06 Avison Young on behalf of National Grid (PDF)
- 07 Highways England (PDF)
- 08 Bloor Homes (PDF)
- 09 Leicestershire County Council (PDF)
- 10 Severn Trent (PDF)
- 11 Marrons on behalf of Richborough Estates (PDF)
- 12 Gladman (PDF)
- 13 Member of the Public (PDF)
- 14 Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council (PDF)
If you are unable to view any of the documents above for any reason, including if you require the document in an accessible format, please contact Planning Policy using the contact form.
How you could get involved - Regulation 16 submission consultation
The final version of the Newbold Verdon Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP), prepared on behalf of Newbold Verdon Parish Council, has been submitted to the council and was the subject of consultation, under Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning Act. Letters and emails were issued to all those consulted in the previous stages of the process.
Comments are no longer being accepted for the Regulation 16 submission consultation.
View the neighbourhood development plan
You can view the submission version of the NDP and the supporting documents below:
- Newbold Verdon Neighbourhood Plan submission version January 2020 (PDF)
- Regulation 15 submission letter from the Parish Council (PDF)
- Basic conditions statement (PDF)
- Consultation statement (PDF)
- Map of Newbold Verdon Neighbourhood Plan designated area (PDF)
- Newbold Verdon Parish Council draft minutes: 6 January 2020 (PDF)
- Newbold Verdon final Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) report (PDF)
- All other supporting documents can be found on Newbold Verdon Parish Council's website: Newbold Verdon neighbourhood plan (newboldverdonparishcouncil.org.uk)
If you require the documents in any other format, please get in touch with the Planning Policy team.
Additionally, you can:
- Visit Newbold Verdon Parish Council's website: Newbold Verdon neighbourhood plan (newboldverdonparishcouncil.org.uk)
- View hard copies at the Hinckley Hub or Newbold Verdon Library:
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0FR
- Newbold Verdon Library, Sparkenhoe, Main Street, Newbold Verdon, LE9 9NP
During the consultation you could send us your comments in various ways including: completing the comments form available online throughout the duration of the consultation, filling in the planning policy contact form, or downloading and returning our Newbold Verdon Regulation 16 response form (DOCX).
Comments were invited from Wednesday 22 January 2020 and 5pm Wednesday 4 March 2020.
Regulation 16 comments will be forwarded to the Neighbourhood Plan Examiner appointed by the Local Planning Authority and Newbold Verdon Parish Council.
If the examination results in a positive response either to proceed to referendum with or without modifications, the council will seek to proceed to the public referendum stage as soon as is reasonably practical.
All comments will be made available, and identifiable by name and organisation (where applicable) to the appointed examiner, Local Planning Authority, and Newbold Verdon Parish Council. Please note that any personal information will be processed by the council in line with the Article 6(1) (e) of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018
Last updated: 08/04/2020 09:32