There have been changes to services due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please contact us if you require assistance. Get the latest service information, government news and business support and advice.Coronavirus: information, advice and FAQs
- Visit the NHS for information about the virus and advice on what to do: Coronavirus (COVID-19) (nhs.uk)
- Public Health England: For guidance about coronavirus (COVID-19) for health professionals, businesses, schools and other organisations: Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do (GOV.UK)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): UK government response (including advice on travel overseas) (GOV.UK)
- COVID-19: guidance for employees, employers and businesses (GOV.UK)
- COVID-19: guidance on social distancing and for vulnerable people (GOV.UK)
- Staying at home and away from others (social distancing) (GOV.UK)
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust - support for your mental health (nhs.uk) - you can access urgent but non-emergency NHS mental health support directly, by calling 0116 295 3060.