Selling animals as pets licence

Licence summary

(Formerly pet shop licence)

To run a business selling animals as pets in the Borough of Hinckley & Bosworth, you need a licence from this council.

This includes all commercial selling of pet animals, including shops and businesses selling animals over the internet.

How to apply