Hire out horses licence

Licence summary

(Formerly riding establishment licence)

To run a business which hires out horses (where horses and ponies are hired out for riding) in the borough of Hinckley & Bosworth, you need a licence from this council.

A vet appointed by the council will visit the premises to report on the suitability of the premises and the condition of the horses once we have received your application.

Hiring out horses: fees and how to apply for a licence