Report the problem
Section Navigation Bar

Report a problem with a car park

Fields marked with * have to be completed.
This form can only be used to report problems at Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council long stay, short stay and free car parks. Problems on private car parks will need to be reported to the landowner.

About the car park

Please describe the problem

eForms by AchieveForms