Music in the Mead
Dates for 2017
Music in the Mead performances take place in the bandstand through the summer months. There will be a performance in the bandstand every day of Feast Hinckley, our three-day food and drink festival.
This year's dates are listed below with details of the performance.
- Saturday 13 May: Little Boy Blue perform rhythm and blues, soul and rock and roll from 1pm to 3pm
- Saturday 27 May: Ella-May Stanier performs contemporary pop from 1pm to 3pm
- Sunday 28 May: The Cadence perform acoustic laid back swing and soft rock from 2pm to 4pm
- Monday 29 May: Sienna Acoustic perform a wide range of acoustic covers from 2pm to 4pm
- Saturday 10 June: Ann Duggan and Rob Hines (pictured) perform country, folk and Americana from 1pm to 3pm
- Sunday 25 June: Sam Southall performs a wide range of popular covers from 2pm to 4pm
- Saturday 8 July: Beneath the Lights perform alternative rock from 1pm to 3pm
- Saturday 22 July: Peter Crebbin and his Cool Swing Band perform jazz and swing from 1pm to 3pm
- Saturday 12 August: The Swing Museum perform gipsy swing from the 1930's and 40's from 1pm to 3pm
- Saturday 26 August: The Press perform rhythm and blues from 1pm to 3pm
- Sunday 10 September: Tuxedo Junction, an award winning barbershop choir, perform from 2pm to 4pm
Last updated: 23/02/2017 10:33