Bin collections - Tuesday 12 December

No garden waste collections. Refuse and recycling is being collected, where safe to do so. Please leave any missed refuse or recycling bins out for collection; we will aim to return this week.


CCTV in public and private areas

Public area

For general enquires about CCTV that is in public areas, please contact our Assistant Town Centre Manager on 01455 255833.

Private area

If you would like information about CCTV equipment on private property, you will need to speak to the private company or individual who owns the CCTV equipment.

If you would like to complain about CCTV equipment on private properties causing a nuisance, please call 101 to log a complaint with the police.

Cameras are only allowed to cover your own property. It is illegal for to CCTV equipment to encroach on other people’s properties or roads where it is causing a nuisance between neighbours.

Last updated: 30/08/2017 09:23

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

To contact us about a service, please use our online contact form.