Cycling in and around Hinckley
Cycling appeals to everyone, from toddlers to pensioners, able-bodied and people with disabilities. Everyone can enjoy cycling if they have the right equipment. This would explain why cycling is the third most popular recreational activity in the UK.
As with all physical activity, cycling has many benefits which include:
- Building strength and muscle tone
- Improving cardiovascular fitness
- Reducing your risk of health problems
- Controlling or reducing your weight
- Reducing stress and improving mood
- A time-efficient mode of transport
- Having fun
Like walking, cycling is a great way of keeping fit and incorporating it very easily into your daily schedule. Thousands of people take to the road each day to cycle to work, why not join them?
Why not start cycling tomorrow by downloading the handy Hinckley & Bosworth Cycle map produced by Leicestershire County Council in partnership with the Hinckley and Bosworth Active Together team.
Cycle maps and guides are available on Choose how you move website