Someone has died


If a person lived in a property on their own and then they die, the property may be exempt from council tax.

To tell us about a death, please complete our bereavement form

Last updated: ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2017‎ ‎17‎:‎37‎:‎17‚Äč

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

To contact us about a service, please use our online contact form.