Second adult rebate disputes

If you disagree with your second adult rebate decision

If you disagree with a decision made on your second adult rebate claim, you can ask for it to be explained to you or to be looked at again.

If you would like to challenge a decision, please download the dispute form in this page.

If you need to dispute a council tax support decision, please go to council tax support appeals and disputes

Last updated: 27/02/2017 11:51

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

To contact us about a service, please use our online contact form.