How much council tax will I pay?

How much will I have to pay?

Most working age customers who qualify for council tax support have to pay more than they did before April 2013. If you qualify for council tax support this will be deducted from the total amount of council tax you are required to pay. The amount of council tax support you are entitled to will be shown on your council tax bill.  

The table below shows the council tax charge for each band in Hinckley. These figures are based on the 2017/18 charges with no discounts, but they should give you some idea of how much extra you will need to budget for.

View charges by band below

 Band  Current charge  Amount you will need to pay per year Amount you will need to pay per week
 A £1059.33 £127.12 £2.44
 B £1235.89 £148.31 £2.85
 C £1412.45 £169.49 £3.26
 D £1589.00 £190.68 £3.67
 E £1942.10 £233.05 £4.48

Please be aware that these figures are for those people living in Hinckley, if you do not live in Hinckley and would like to know how much you will have to pay for 2017/18, please contact the council tax section and we will advise you.

Last updated: ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017‎ ‎16‎:‎04‎

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

To contact us about a service, please use our online contact form.