Change of circumstances
Tell us about a change
To register for council tax at a new address (for example, if you've moved home), please complete the change of address form.
Alternatively, please print off, complete and post back:
- The occupation details (PDF) to tell us you are moving into a new property
- The vacation details (PDF) to tell us you are leaving a property
- Tell us about a change in the number of adults living at your address
- Tell us about a bereavement
- You may no longer be a student - please use our online contact form below
- You may be entitled to a discount or an exemption
Changes which affect council tax
You are required to notify the council of any change in circumstances that will affect your liability for council tax within 21 days of the event occurring. If you need any information about council tax, please contact the Council Tax Section.
Moving home - refunds