Making a difference community awards
Do you know a person or group that makes a real difference to people's lives through volunteering? Nominate them for the Hinckley & Bosworth Making a Difference Awards 2017. There are 10 available awards: award categories
Each winner will receive a trophy and all nominees will receive a certificate. Closing date: 30 May 2017.
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough councillors are not eligible for these awards
- Sporting volunteers should be nominated for the Hinckley and Bosworth awards later in the year
How to make a nomination
Please tell us:
- Who you want to nominate: name, address, contact details
- Which award you are nominating them for: nomination criteria
- How the person or group makes a difference within their community
- Any supporting information (optional)
- Your details: name, address, contact details
Alternatively, download an application form (print off, complete and post back).
Closing date is 30 May 2017. Each nominee will receive a certificate.
Awards will be presented at the Hinckley & Bosworth voluntary and community sector celebration event on 16 June at the Concordia Theatre in Hinckley. Each winner will receive a trophy.
For further information contact Jacqui Kissai, Resident Involvement Officer, email@example.com, Telephone: 01455 255639.
Please note, you will be able to nominate a sporting volunteer for the Hinckley and Bosworth Sports Awards later in the year.
Last updated: 28/04/2017 11:42