Coronavirus pandemic

There have been changes to services due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please contact us if you require assistance. Get the latest service information, government news and business support and advice.

Coronavirus: information, advice and FAQs

Boarding dogs and cats licence

Licence summary

(Formerly boarding animal licence)

To run a business of providing boarding for dogs or cats in the borough of Hinckley & Bosworth you need a licence from the council.

This includes commercial boarding establishments and those operated as 'home boarders' where dogs are boarded within a domestic premises or day care.

Licence to provide boarding for dogs and cats - fees and how to apply