Saturday 9 December, 10am to 4pm

Due to maintenance, some forms, and the facility to search planning applications/appeals, building control applications and licensing registers, will be unavailable. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Caravan site licence

Apply for a licence

Licence summary

Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council's Environmental Health Service provides licences for touring, static holiday or residential caravan sites within the borough. We can also help anyone who wishes to make a complaint about standards on a caravan or camp site.

The Caravan Site and Control of Development Act 1960 makes it an offence to use land for a caravan site without an appropriate site licence issued by the local authority unless it falls within an exemption.