Friday 22 February

The facility to check your council tax and benefits accounts online will be unavailable until Monday 25 February. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Dangerous animals licence

Licence summary

The Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976 requires you to hold a licence to keep certain dangerous wild animals. 

More information: Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976 (

We currently have one Capuchin registered in the council's area.

For further information on which dangerous wild animals are listed under the legislation, please contact us,

How to apply for a dangerous wild animal licence