What can you do about anti-social behaviour (ASB)?
Before taking any action, think about the following:
- Whether the people committing the ASB realise they are causing a nuisance
- Youths congregating in large groups may be doing nothing wrong but they can look intimidating to some people
- Neighbours may not be aware their behaviour is causing concern
If you decide to talk to the person responsible for ASB, it may help to consider the following:
- Explain clearly what the problem is and how it is affecting you and your family
- Stay calm and be as polite as possible
- Don’t use abusive language
- Leave the situation if it becomes too heated
The Endeavour Team comprises many agencies who work together to resolve emerging issues. The police and Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council work within this team to tackle ASB.
Last updated: 19/12/2022 10:31