Fees and charges
Regulation 21 of the PWSR lays down the maximum fees which can be charged by the council to recover the cost of conducting the risk assessment and sampling of a water supply.
- Risk assessment (each assessment) - £500
- Sampling (each visit) - £100
- Investigation - £100
- Granting an authorisation - £100
- Sample analysis (under Reg.10) - £25
- Sample analysis (Check Monitoring) - £100
- Sample analysis (Audit Monitoring) - £500
Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council set the relevant fees for undertaking this work. These can be viewed in the fees and charges section of the council web site.
Water supply owners will be invoiced for the relevant charges at the completion of investigations and relevant works.
Last updated: 21/12/2017 11:21