Dates for 2020
All performances will take place in the bandstand in Argents Mead on Saturday afternoons from 1pm to 3pm, with a short interval in the middle.
List of dates for next year:
- 9 May - Tennessee Line, a seven-piece Country band perform foot-stomping country
- 23 May - Out of Gas perform popular covers from the sixties to the present
- 6 June - Take It From The Top perform energetic big band, jazz, swing and blues
- 20 June - The Stanley Opera Company. 30 members of the company, soloists and chorus, will perform music from musical theatre and opera
- 4 July - The Misterons perform pop, Mod and Ska
- 25 July - Impact Steel Band, a four-piece steel pan band bring a taste of the Caribbean to the Mead
- 1 August - Kerosene are a local four-piece band with a female vocalist, performing covers from artists such as Amy Winehouse, Texas, Imelda May, Inxs, Joan Jett and many more.
- 15 August - 4th Avenue (pictured) return to the Mead following a successful year performing all over the midlands and beyond. Danny, Adam, Dougie and Tom will perform their version of iconic songs. The midlands answer to The Overtones!
- 29 August - The Sounds of Swing. Dean Thomas performs Rat Pack classics from the likes of Old' Blue Eyes Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis J, Bobby Darin and many, many more.
- 12 September - JT & The Rhythm Boys perform foot tapping sixties classics including material from The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Beatles, The Searchers, The Hollies, The Bee Gees, The Monkeys and many, many more
Last updated: 27/01/2020 08:42