Dates for 2018
- 12 May - Steven Faulkner, with Dan Gerrey on percussion, will play a varied set including covers of artists such as Elbow, Led Zeppelin, Wheatus, Queen, George Michael, Gomez, Foo Fighters and loads more
- 26 May - Foresters Brass, a 28 strong brass band with percussion, currently the Midlands Area Champions. Traditional jazz and blues, pop and new works commissioned for the brass band genre
- 9 June - Ella-May Stanier performs contemporary pop covers
- 23 June - Out of Gas perform 50's, 60's, 70's foot tapping covers
- 7 July - Monkey Business perform a mix of classic rock and power pop covers
- 28 July - Sam Southall performs a repertoire that includes hits from Ed Sheeran, Frank Sinatra, Van Morrison, Paulo Nutini, George Ezra, Eric Clapton, Elvis Presley, Coldplay and many, many more
- 4 August - 4th Avenue, a male vocal harmony group, perform swing, soul, motown and rock 'n roll with well blended harmonies to create their own unique sound
- 18 August - Fern and Lisa perform 'Musicals in the Mead'
- 1 September - Peter Crebbin and his Cool Swing Band perform their own fusion of genres, including swing, jazz standards, Latin, pop and classical, into their now trademark swing style - Cool!
- 15 September - Tuxedo Junction, an award-winning Barbershop choir, perform a mix of contemporary song and traditional barbershop
More live music at the Feast Hinckley Food Festival
This year's Feast Hinckley will feature two live bands in the bandstand on both days of the food festival.
On Saturday 11 August, Johnny & The High Jives will perform from 11.15am to 1.30pm and Treacle Town will perform from 2pm to 4pm. On Sunday 12 August, Covernote will perform from 11.15am to 1.30pm and Reggarockaboogie will perform from 2pm to 4pm.
Last updated: 12/02/2018 10:08:10