About the support we offer
Are you, or a member of your family looking for any health and wellbeing advice or support? Our Health and Wellbeing team are here to help and signpost you to the services you can access.
Leicestershire County Council offer
If you are looking for health and wellbeing advice in respect of the subjects listed below, then our colleagues at Leicestershire County Council will be able to help you to access this support. Find out more or self-refer to their services
- Weight management
- Healthy eating
- Sexual health
- Fire safety
Borough council offer
If you are looking for advice and support on any of the subjects below, please complete our self-referral form and a member of the Health and Wellbeing team will be in touch.
- Achieving a more active lifestyle
- Accessing our physical activity referral scheme
- Information on walking or cycling
- Support for mental health
- Information on Steady Steps – our falls prevention programme for older adults
- Information on inclusive physical activity for people with disabilities
- If it's another wellbeing related matter, please select 'other'
When you complete the form, we will ask you for:
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address
- Your age group
- The support you would like:
- Any relevant additional information
Last updated: 29/09/2022 15:31