Get your tenant's benefit paid into your bank account

When benefit is paid directly to the landlord

We can only consider paying a landlord directly if the tenant falls under the following circumstances:  

  • They are a tenant of a registered social landlord (housing association)
  • They have a tenancy that began before 1989
  • They are renting from a charitable organisation that provides support
  • They are living in a caravan, houseboat, mobile home or hostel
  • They are living in board and attendance accommodation
  • They are classed as 'vulnerable' under the safeguard policy (please contact us for more information about this) 

If one of the above circumstances applies to your tenant, we can pay you as the landlord directly. To enable us to do this, we will need you to complete the payment mandate form below with your bank details.

Complete payment mandate

You will then need to print it, sign it and return it to the address at the bottom of this page.

Please ensure that if your account has a roll number that you complete this information on the form together with your account number and sort code. Failure to do this could mean that your tenant's benefit may not reach your account.

Last updated: ‎14/06/2023 11:22