Central heating servicing and repairs

Central heating repairs

The council employs the services of fully qualified and gas safe registered gas servicing engineers. The engineers carry out repairs to central heating systems, boilers and council owned gas fires. The repair and servicing of tenants' own gas appliances is their own responsibility and should be carried out regularly by a gas safe engineer to ensure that the appliances are safe.

Tenants should report gas repairs to council owned appliances to the Repairs Help Desk: tel. 01455 238141, option one. The lines are open Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm. When the offices are closed, tenants can use our out of hours emergency number 01455 251137 to report emergencies only.

Smell Gas? To report a gas or carbon monoxide emergency, call the National Gas Emergency Service immediately 24 hours a day on 0800 111 999.

Last updated: 27/06/2023 11:34