Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership (CWLEP) Growth Hub
What is the CWLEP Growth Hub?
The Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership (CWLEP) Growth Hub acts as a single point of contact for businesses within the borough wishing to grow by providing free information, advice and support and offers specialist advice and support from a team of experienced and accredited account managers, who also act as a signpost to a range of services from organisations across the region.
The Growth Hub is a key element of the Coventry & Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnerships (CWLEP) City Deal proposition. The Growth Hub is supported by the council, other local authorities, the Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce, the University of Warwick, Coventry University, colleges and independent training bodies in Coventry & Warwickshire, the Business Growth Service (incorporating the Manufacturing Advisory Service, UK Trade & Investment, and Growth Accelerator), the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills, Department for Communities & Local Government and the Skills Funding Agency.
An account manager will be assigned to businesses who express an interest in growth by working with them on a one to one basis to broker and offer free advice and support on:
- Innovation - supporting businesses in creating new products, processes and services
- International trade - assisting companies which have a potential to start and expand their trading overseas
- Skills support - providing skills and training advice to small and medium enterprises
- Inward investment
- A single point of contact for potential inward investors
- Planning and property advice
- Helping businesses to navigate the planning system and access the right property
- Access to finance
- Financial advice and support for investing businesses linking to the entire portfolio of local and national initiatives
- Business support
For further information, contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 19/01/2023 08:56