The facility to manage business rates will be unavailable 20 to 26 February. The facility to manage council tax and benefits will be unavailable 22 to 26 February. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Register for my housing
The way you register and log in to your housing account has changed.
You will need a Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council online account - 'my account'. Please visit my account for more details on how to register for one.
An online account allows you to view all your council services from one place: the advantages of creating an online account
If you have an online account already, you do not need to register for one again.
Register to use my housing services
To register for 'my housing' services:
- Log into my account
- Under the heading ‘Housing services for existing tenants’ select ‘Register for housing services’
- Complete and submit the registration form, you will be asked for:
- Your rent tenancy reference number (10 digits)
- Your date of birth
- Your name (this is your name in your online account)
- Your address and contact details (these are the details in your online account)
What happens next?
Once you have registered, we will receive your registration request which will be verified:
- If your details match what we have on our records, a confirmation email will be sent to you within seven working days. You can then log into your my account and select ‘View my housing services’
- If we are unable to match your details with our records, an email will be sent to you explaining why your request has been unsuccessful. You can then try again with the correct details
Already registered on my housing from before September 2023? As we have introduced a new my housing system for tenants in September 2023, you will need to register again to access the new system.
Last updated: 15/02/2024 13:12