Back pain Pilates
If during a visit to your health professional you are offered the opportunity to access back pain Pilates, they will submit a referral form to the exercise referral coordinator.
According to where you live your referral will be sent to one of our back pain Pilates specialist who will contact you to discuss your needs. They will then invite you along to one of their classes. There is a charge for attending the sessions.
These are six-week workshops in Hinckley and Desford. They are suitable if you:
- Have arthritis
- Have back pain from your job or from poor posture
- Are inactive or overweight and struggling to find time to exercise
- Suffer from anxiety due to back pain
- New days and times to suit everyone
- Physiotherapist and APPI (Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute) Level one to three led sessions
- Controlled environment with fully trained staff
- The only class you will find this level of Pilates specifically designed for back pain
Last updated: 29/08/2023 14:05