Our season permit is an electronic permit. You will not receive a paper permit. Your permit details will be available for our parking enforcement officers to view electronically.
This permit allows you to park in any of the following long stay car parks in Hinckley from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Sundays and Bank Holidays are free:
- Alma Road, LE10 1PN
- Druid Street, LE10 1QQ
- Holliers Walk, LE10 1QW
- Lower Bond Street, LE10 1QU
- Thornycroft Road, LE10 1BQ
- Trinity Lane West, LE10 0BH
- Trinity Vicarage Road, LE10 0BU
- Castle (Hill Street) LE10 1DS (Extra cost applies and limited availability)
You can register up to two vehicles on the permit, but only one vehicle can use the permit at any one time.
It is your responsibility to ensure that only one car is using the permit at any time. Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) will apply if both cars are parked using the same permit.
- £500 per year (Season permit plus Castle car park. This permit is only available for a full year)
- £375 per year from month of issue (Season permit)
- £220 per half year from month of issue (Season permit)
- £110 per quarter year from month of issue (Season permit)
- £40 per month from day of issue (Season permit)
The charges are inclusive of VAT
Paying for your season permit by direct debit
You can also pay for your yearly season permit by direct debit, at a cost of:
- £41.67 per month (Season permit plus Castle car park)
- £31.25 per month (Season permit).
This option is not available through our online application system. If you would like to pay for your season permit by direct debit, please contact the parking office on 01455 238141 for further information.
How to apply
You can apply for a season permit or a season plus Castle permit through the MiPermit portal. You will be asked to create a MiPermit account when you have purchased your parking permit.
When you apply for your permit, you will be asked to read and agree to the terms and conditions of use.
For further information, please visit MiPermit's website (mipermit.com)
Last updated: 02/09/2022 13:14